DIGICORP CIVIL Design is an application of Autodesk AutoCAD and of BricsCAD used to design and to compute areas, volumes of civil works in the land: necessary for technical teams.
You will be Productive from the first day!
CIVIL Design is the application for those who don’t want to spend months in learning how to use a design tool: with the necessary knowledge base of AutoCAD/BricsCAD you can produce soon, thanks to the simplicity of the user interface. So you can save time and money.
The dynamic design
The trend: in a design the requested modifications are always more numerous and the available time is short? You can save a lot of time using the dynamic updates for the modifications generated by the alignment and profile changes. So you can study quickly different design alternatives, maintaining the norm satifaction under control, thanks to the norm verifications executed in real time.
CIVIL Design makes available tools to design, norm control and accounting of each type roads, road crossing in the same level
and in different levels, verifications with italian norm and with foreign norms in real time. And more, the program creates 3D
models for rendering and videos about the journey of the civil works.
It’s the powerful solution of CIVIL Design to process surveys of any type using a friendly user interface which makes available a graphic management with easy usage thanks to the knowledge of the CAD environment. It’s the solution dedicated to the technicians which execute celerimetric surveys, laser scan or GPS surveys, which design and build civil works without forgetting the aspects related to the cadastral insertion and parcel subdivision. The solution is useful
in ordinary surveys and needful in special surveys.
CIVIL Design proposes specific solutions to design aqueducts, sewers and to analyze catchment basins. It offers the convenience
to design hydraulic works directly in CAD and the possibility to to interface the design with external calculation engines like EPANET
(aqueducts), EPA SWMM (sewers) and HEC RAS (catchment basin analysis). The produced reports are compliant with the ita-lian representation standards and are widely customizable for the foreign standards.
Specific functions have been developed to design new railway lines or to optimize the existing alignments, also using the
system of absolute positioning. The program com-plains different norms for ordinary lines, high speed and for lines with reduced gauge; the verification parameters are customizable.
New functions related to the creation of a BIM model:
- Added new elements in the model
- New functions to create 3D objects from 3D sections
- Import of alignments and profiles in the IFC format
- Enhanced the command to import IFC model
In the Road and Rail Design
- New support for rail standards: UNI 7836 of the year 2018, BOStrab.
- New command of Controlled Corridor Design/3D Model: new function to insert punctual 3D objects related to a 3D polyline or to an alignment.
- New command for alignment labelling
- Added the hatch drawing for sidewalks and shoulders in the command Calculate Rotations and Widenings
- Import of entities “Surfaces” in the format LandXML v. 1.2. Export of 3DFaces as “Surfaces” in the format LandXML v. 1.2
New command to calculate the deviations from the Design Profile
New management of the principal functions of CIVIL DESIGN from a CAD Palette:
- Palette of functions for survey sets, DTM creation, contours, Point Clouds
- Palette of functions for Survey
- Palette of functions for road and rail design
- Palette of management of technological networks
Enhanced the reports for different commands:
- Most part of data tables in the dialogs can be exported in Excel format
- New report of calculation for the commands “VOLUME CALCULATION” and “CUT AND FILL BETWEEN MODELS”
- Export in Excel about data from Design Profile
- Enhanced the display about the errors in calculation by the colouring of the reading data
- Added the export in Google Earth (.kml) of the GPS book
- The possibility to use different layers in the bands of the section frames, based on data of GROUND, DESIGN, …
- The possibility to use different filters for entity vertices on layers CD-SE-GROUND, CD-SE-DESIGN and different from these.
In the command 3D Polyline > Section, the data extraction can be applied also along the polyline
- Added the possibility to import partially CAD points from the file in BPC format (in addition to the triangle import, already present in previous versions)
- Added export of the Point Cloud in the format LAS 1.1
- Added the profile extraction from 3D Solids
- Support to the norm check based on the german standard BOStrab
- New function of catchment basin analysis also on DEMs (Digital Elevation Models)
New item “TOOLBOX” in menu with the following selection:
- GROUND: open the palette of survey sets, models and contours
- SURVEY: open the palette to manage topographic Survey
- ROAD: open the palette for the road Design
- RAILWAY: open the palette for the railway Design
- NETWORKS: open the palette for the technological network Design
Menu item “Point Clouds”
- CAD <-> Point Clouds: the command allows the import/export from/to the BPC file containing points and 3DFaces
Menu item “BIM”
- Utility > 3D Sections > 3D Objects: command to create a 3D solid from a set of 3D Sections
Menu item “Alignments”
- Controlled Corridor Design/3D Model: new command for 2D/3D design where the planimetric design and the model are created by the insertion of section templates with the control of the end user
Menu item “Profiles”
- Deviations from profile: new command to calculate deviations between two polylines of profile
AutoCAD: the same requirements of AutoCAD in 64 bit architecture
BricsCAD: the same requirements of BricsCAD in 64 bit architecture
Only in Windows Operating Systems.
Operating systems previous Windows 7 SP1 are not supported.
Graphic card: the graphic card should support OpenGL 4.5 or more recent.
If you work with Point Clouds, we hint to use at least 16 GB of Ram.