According to Art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Dear user, This is to inform you that Legislative Decree no . n . 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data” ) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data . According to the law , this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights . Pursuant to Article 13 of the law . No.196/2003 , we hereby provide the following information:
- The information you provide will be used for the purposes indicated at the time of , and not for any purpose other than services such as:
- Enable registration on the site, which is required for access to particular sections of the site and to deliver and manage the various services offered.
- The treatment will be carried out mainly by computer or with computer tools , paper and electronic , in a manner that ensures confidentiality. The information you provide will not be processed outside of the subjects of our organization who will handle it in the exercise of their functions, as being responsible and / or accountable.
- Providing data is always optional, but it is partly necessary so that our company can meet your needs in the functionality of the site. The failure, partial or incorrect conferment of personal data, where strictly necessary , can not make such execution , while failure , partial or incorrect conferment of personal data optional or unnecessary no consequences . In particular, the failure to communicate the data does not allow , as in step 1a) to register with the site and use the services offered.
- The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
- Head of data processing is DigiCorp Engineering Srl
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller in accordance with art . 7 of Legislative Decree no . 196/2003. If you have any need or information about the processing of personal data or exercise your rights listed here can contact DigiCorp Engineering Srl Via Duino 1/1 – 33100 Udine UD Italy – tel. +39 0432 511556 Fax +39 0432 511592 email@example.com .
Types of cookies
- Technical Cookies. Technical cookies are only used to “transmit a communication on an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the information society service provider explicitly required by the subscriber or user to provide such service “(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or web site manager. They can be subdivided into navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal browsing and use of the website; cookie analytics, assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to gather aggregated information about the number of users and how they visit the site; feature cookies that allow the user to navigate according to a set of criteria selected in order to improve the service rendered to them. No prior consent is required for the installation of such cookies, while the obligation to provide the information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, which the site manager, if he or she only uses such devices, may provide you with the most appropriate methods.
- Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used to send advertisements in line with the preferences displayed by the same in the context of network browsing. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices may have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their true consent. They refer to Art. 122 of the Code where it provides that “the storage of information in a terminal of a contractor or a user or access to previously archived information is only permitted provided the contractor or the user has given their consent after being was informed of the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13, paragraph 3 “(Article 122, paragraph 1 of the Code). This site does not use profiling cookies.