CAD&Pillar is a program dedicated to the topographic survey, to the design and calculations of every operation on the land. It has an incorporated CAD, compatible with AutoCAD OEM 2024 and saves designs in dwg format.
Versatile and powerful the program is the essential tool in the technical department. The graphic user interface of AutoCAD allows the immediate usage of the technical functions for:
- Land register practices;
- celerimetric surveys, levellings, GPS, laser scans;
- river works;
- design and management of quarries and landfills;
- road design;
- georeferencing of maps;
- facade surveys from photographic images;
- specific functions for Google Earth and GIS.
- BIM: information modeling facilities
You can learn how to work in the program by watching video courses that you can find on youtube at this address: